Friday, April 8, 2011

My Top 5 Things I Cannot Live Without

I’m going to be talking about my top 5 things I can’t live without to do on my free time when I’m NOT in school.
1.       Video games. I love playing video games because its been my life really. I started playing video games when I was around the age of 6 and my first console was a Play Station, yes the first one. After a few years it would upgrade like to Play Station 2, than to computers, and at last the Xbox 360. Video games in general is my life and can’t live without my games. They were always there to comfort me since I lived without a mother and a father who had to work a lot to keep a house over my head and food on the table.
2.       Friends. My friends have been with me and been there FOR me for years. They always had my back and always cared about how I felt and would always try and cheer me up if I was ever down. I was and still am always there for my friends as they are to me. They are my everything and don’t want to live without them. My best friend has been with me ever since I was in 5th grade and can’t stand to even fight or do anything mean to her. She kept myself balanced and up and well-being. I love her and trust her with my life.
3.       Cell Phone. Ever since I got my first cell phone, I always relyed on it for a lot of things in life. It protected me from a lot of stuff that could have happened to me if I didn’t have it. Cell phones may not be really good to a 5th grader but it sure did help me a lot in life. I’ve been in situations where I could have died or been lost “forever”. I feel so unsafe without it and so naked that I will never leave my house until I had my cell phone handed back to me. Cell phones really are important to our lives even though it gives off radation that can hurt us, but still worth it to save a life.
4.       Family. The only family I have is my dad and my little brother. They were always there for me whenever I needed them most. I cannot live without them. Everyone of my family members don’t care to send a message, call, or even write to me nor dad and brother. They totally and completely forgotten about us and I have never even heard from them in 3 years. I’m turning 18 this year and I don’t think any of them even knows that.
5.       Pets. My pets are my world to me and I love them so much. They were always there for me when I was alone at home and needed somebody or something to hold onto and just cry. They were my shoulder I could cry on with anything I had a problem with without them push me away or even judge me. They were my stuff animal I could talk to and hold whenever I needed them most. And believe me I went through a lot more with them than anything else on this top 5 list. I love them so dearly and will miss them when they soon leave me behide.

No comments:

Post a Comment